Confined Space Surveys
offer over 30 years’ experience of undertaking surveys in high risk confined spaces where safety is imperative.
We have a passion to carry out surveys to the highest quality, on time, on budget and with the very highest levels of personnel safety.
All of our surveyors, engineers and support staff are trained and experienced for:
- EUSR National Water Hygiene
- EUSR SHEA (Water)
- City & Guilds 6150-03 Working in High Risk Confined Spaces
- City & Guilds 6150-05 Rescue from Confined Spaces
- Emergency First Aid
- Advanced Life Support
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Oxygen Resuscitation
The main benefits of employing PMP to carry out condition assessment:
- Training unparalleled in the industry
- Accuracy and detail of a far higher level than is possible with remote inspection
- Highly experienced surveyors and engineers
- Unbiased reporting
- Over 3 decades record in safely carrying out man entry confined space surveys
Man Entry Condition Assessment
Remote inspections are predominantly the client’s first choice, with good reason, but these methods may not provide the Design team with sufficient detailed information.
Having decades of experience, PMP can provide a safe system of work to enable us to carry out a safe man entry survey allowing experienced engineers to assess the structure. By carrying out a man entry examination, defects can personally be assessed and accurately measured and the underlying cause observed. Using the latest communications, inspection, measuring and testing equipment, we offer a wide range of surveys.
We carry out man entry condition assessment of:
Using the latest dSLR we photograph the structure to the very highest quality.
- Aqueduct tunnels and conduits
- Aqueduct pipelines
- Impound reservoir draw-off systems
- Service reservoirs
- Surface water culverts
- Precise line and level surveys
- Pipeline condition assessments using ultrasonics
- Remote visual inspection using fibreoptics